This web site is here to help you to find the most suitable online poker room and to give you content that you might find fun and useful. However, like all web sites we need to cover ourselves in case problems do occur.
Please read the following and make sure that you are happy with what it says. If you disagree with anything that is mentioned below do not use this web site. By using this site you are agreeing to abide with these Terms and Conditions of use.
• Remember that whether you are gambling online or offline, you can lose money as well as winning it. It sounds obvious but its true.
• Only ever gamble with money that you can afford to lose. If you can't afford to lose the money do not gamble with it.
• While we make every possible effort to keep this site up to date with all information and will never knowingly mislead you, you should always check the information you find here with the poker room site itself.
• Some countries/states do not allow gambling. If you are in one of these countries you should not use this site. Check with your local authorities to make sure gambling is allowed.
• Age restrictions for gambling vary from country to country. If you are too young to gamble legally you should not use this site.
• We cannot be held responsible or liable for any losses, problems or situations of any form arising from the use of this site or its content. Should you have a dispute with a poker room in any way relating to this site or the use of information listed here, you agree to waive and release UK Online Poker from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages (actual and consequential), losses, costs or expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, disclosed and undisclosed relating to that dispute.
• We are not a part of or owned/controlled by any casino, poker room, gambling or gaming organisation. So if you have problems with any person or organisation you find from using this site, we cannot be held responsible or liable.
• This website and its owners may receive commission from the gaming operators represented on this site.
• All images and site contents are copyright of this web site, none of the content you find here may be used elsewhere for any reason. As far as we are aware all images and content are either licensed for use here or believed to be in the public domain, unless otherwise denoted.
• If you are the copyright owner of content or images on this site and you have not been properly acknowledged or have not approved use of images or content, please contact us (at
). We will be happy to either remove the content or acknowledge your ownership.
• This site is monitored permanently for misuse. No posting of advertising, defamatory material, pornographic or racist content by our users is permitted.
• We reserve the right to ban any users violating these Terms and Conditions from using this site.
• If you use this web site please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to make sure that you are still aware of these Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that we may need to update these Terms and Conditions at any time and without informing you as such.
• Privacy is very important to both you and us, no personal data about you will be stored here unless you specifically volunteer this information to us on the site. We will not sell your personal details to any other organisations unless you specific choose to allow us to do so.
• The geographical base of this web site is the United Kingdom and any legal issues regarding this site are subject to UK laws.
Sorry about all this, but we have to make sure that you're clear on what the situation is. Have fun and welcome to UK Online Poker!